Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Things not to say to your wife....

....who just had a baby...

Chris and I were recently sitting on the couch reading an article about an incident where two babies were switched at birth for about 8 hours.  Me:  "I would not be able to control my emotions if this happened to me."  Chris:  "You cannot even control your emotions now."  Thanks, babe.  I love you too.  Of course he retracted and said that is not what he meant.  Uh huh.  Suuuuuure.  Of course I almost cried when he said it, but I would not allow my "emotions" to get the best of me.  No way- no how. 

I guess we are even though because I did say he had Fred Flintstone feet (he does) and that his pinky toe looks like it was supposed to be a finger (you will have to see for yourself).

No comments:

Post a Comment