Monday, August 22, 2011

Guest Writer- "The Frog Story"

The Frog Story
By: Chris Keene
"There was this one time when I had the black camaro; we were driving back to Lawrenceville on I-75. I had been washing it at my parent's house. It was dark, and I had shorts on. Something was tickling my leg. I was trying to hide it from Amber. I turned on the dome light, and it was a cute little rain frog. Well, driving down the interstate at 70+ mph is not a good time to find a frog or another "critter" in my car, especially with Amber in there. Of course, Amber screams bloody murder, so I had to teach the frog how to fly going down the highway. Poor frog..."
*Poor frog?!?!?  Poor me!!!  This "cute little" frog was actually huge and stuck to my window...an inch from my face!!! 
Terrifying at the time, but funny story to share now.

No comments:

Post a Comment