Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Inappropriate Laughter

I laugh at inappropriate things.  Some may consider this a personality flaw.  I actually believe it helps us get through the hard times in life or in these cases the painful times in life.

Inappropriate time to laugh #1- Chris falling.....well, I would call it scooting on butt.....down the stairs at a museum in St Marys, Georgia.  All I remember is seeing him slide past me while we were making our way down the stairs.  I laughed so hard that I could not breathe.  I am laughing now at the memory.  Sorry love, but it was hilarious.  (Chris was not seriously harmed in this incident).

Inappropriate time to laugh #2- Chris almost breaking his ankle while we were competitively playing mini golf in Panama City Beach, Florida.  He stepped off the sidewalk and did a little "dance."  He was moaning and groaning while I laughed uncontrollably.  Sorry love, but it was hysterical.  (Chris was not seriously harmed in this incident either).

The good thing about me having this "problem" is that Chris ends up laughing too so the pain is short-lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment