Monday, August 15, 2011

On a Desert Island with.....

Marie Claire magazine has a feature called "On A Desert Island With (insert famous person's name here).  So I thought I would do a "On A Desert Island With Amber Keene (not famous....yet...I like to think anyways).  Here are the items I would most want to be stranded with:

DVD:  This would really depend upon my mood on any given day, but one of my all-time faves is still Gladiator- who wouldn't want to stare at Russell Crowe in that outfit???

TV box set:  Buffy the Vampire Slayer- don't judge me.

Board game:  Uno- yes, I know this is not a board game, but I learned to play this all alone as a child and it can keep me entertained for quite some time.

Snack:  The 3 P's: pizza, pasta, and pie- of course you cannot gain weight while on this island so I can eat whatever my tummy desires.

Drink:  Water...and sweet tea....and coffee.

Toy:  Barbies- lame I know, but if I am stranded alone, then I would need some make-believe friends.

Website:  Blogger.com because Facebook can be too boring.  Blogging keeps the mind sharp in my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with everything except the DVD. I would swap it for a Johnny Depp movie!

    ReplyDelete